The Day Spa
Welcome to The Day Spa at Cypress Creek Pet Care!
Thank you for booking an appointment with our Pet Stylist. We are excited to meet you and your pet at his or her upcoming appointment.
We offer a full service, fear free, professional pet salon experience for both dogs and cats. Our Pet Stylist has over 27 years of experience specializing in senior pets, fearful pets, and those who may be challenging to groom. To insure a no stress visit, we groom in short, positive sessions, giving your pet a chance to relax between services to avoid over-stimulation.
Your dog is part of our family, too. We enjoy catering to your dog’s needs while you are away. Our dog kennel service includes indoor runs, comfortable beds, nutritious meals, three walks per day, and lots of love. If you are a multi-dog family, please let us know if your pets would enjoy sharing accommodations.
- Relaxing baths with the highest quality products available.
- De-shedding services to help manage hair around your home.
- Deep conditioning services for a healthy, soft, luxurious coat which will also help your pet shed less.
- Customized haircuts, nail trimming and dremel, and the removal of tangles and knots from your pets' coats. For the safety of your pet, we will shave all mats.
To avoid disappointment, we advise pre-booking your appointments, especially during our peak seasons which include Spring, Summer and all Holidays. During non-peak seasons you can usually expect an appointment the same week. During peak seasons expect up to a two week wait, we will add you to our cancellation list if you are flexible. In the event our Pet Stylist is fully booked, we will add you to our cancellation list.
For your convenience we offer three appointment times. You can drop off your pet by 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. Please arrive at your appointment at your scheduled time. If you need to drop your pet off before their appointment time please know your pets grooming will not begin before their scheduled time.
When your pet is ready to be picked up you will receive a phone call.
To avoid additional stress from a rushed groom, your pick-up times will be as follows:
- An 8am appointment will be ready for pick-up between 12pm and 2pm.
- A 10am appointment will be ready for pick-up between 2pm and 4pm.
- A 12pm appointment will be ready for pick-up between 4pm and 6pm.
Scheduling Multiple Services in One Day
A great service offered at Cypress Creek Pet Care is the ability to schedule your pets for multiple services during one day.
- Drop off your pet between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. to be seen by a doctor.
- After their exam, they will be transferred to our grooming department.
- They will be ready for pick up between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. You will receive a phone call when they are ready.
Sedation for Grooming
For pets who may be extremely fearful during their grooming appointments, being groomed while under sedation may be our best and humane option. Your Pet Stylist will advise you if your pet might be a candidate for a sedated groom. You will also be advised to follow up with your doctor before scheduling your appointment.
To better accommodate all of our grooming appointments, we ask for 24 hours' notice when you need to reschedule or cancel your grooming appointment This will allow us to fill your spot with a client on our cancellation list.
If you miss an appointment without notification it will be noted in your account. If a second appointment is missed without notification, you will be asked to make a 50% deposit on your appointment. If a third appointment is missed we will ask for 100% of your grooming price when booking your appointments. Any deposits will be refunded with 24-hour notice of cancellation and kept for any cancellation without 24-hours notice.
We are looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your pet’s grooming needs. If you have any questions before your appointment, please do not hesitate to call and ask to speak with our Pet Stylist. We are always available to speak with you.