Surgery & Diagnostics
Cypress Creek Pet Care in Cedar Park, Texas strives to provide the highest quality veterinary care possible, and we offer a wide range of surgical services for our patients. Our compassionate veterinary team has the skill and expertise to assist your pet.
A sample of our most common veterinary surgeries includes:
- Spay or neuter
- Vasectomies and Ovarian Sparing Spays (Hysterectomy)
- Intestinal foreign body removal
- Lump and bump removal
- Dental extractions
- And more!
Your Pet’s Surgical Appointment
We understand veterinary surgery can be a source of anxiety and stress for many pet owners, and our veterinary team will make every effort to ensure that your pet receives the very best care. Our convenient drop off surgical appointments accommodates arrivals starting at 7 a.m.
All of our surgical procedures are designed with your pet’s care as our top priority, and include the following:
- A through physical exam
- Pre-anesthesia blood work for your pet’s safety
- A skilled veterinarian and two veterinary technicians dedicated to your pet’s care during the surgical procedure
- The latest in multimodal pain management
- Careful monitoring during post-op and recovery
When your pet is ready to go home, we will review any postoperative care and medication instructions. Your pet’s medication can be filled at our onsite pharmacy for your convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to assist you.
PET SPAYING AND NEUTERING
Pet spaying or neutering is a common veterinary surgery offered at Cypress Creek Pet Care. Our experienced veterinary team utilizes the latest surgical techniques and protocols to ensure your pet receives high-quality care.
We recommend female puppies and kittens should be spayed to prevent pregnancy. This also maximizes the additional health benefits your pet receives from the procedure such as a decreased chance of contacting breast cancer and uterine infections.
We recommend male puppies and kittens be neutered. There are many benefits to neutering for your male pet including:
- Preventing unwanted pregnancies
- Reducing unwanted behaviors (such as male-directed aggression in dogs or urine spraying in cats)
- Testicular cancer